Super Bowl Food is the Best Food!
Game Day is coming up, so don’t let it sneak up on you. Be ready for anything with our 10 easiest and most delicious Super Bowl recipes. Whether your guests are low carb/paleo or not, they’ll love these cheesy, bacon-wrapped, fried, and smothered snacks. No one will even miss the carbs, guaranteed.
Each of these recipes was personally tested by us and our guests over the years. They’re all easy to make, but even more fun when you have friends to help out! Grab some groceries and head over to your Super Bowl party and start cooking! You’ll love these Super Bowl recipes all year long.
Whoever you’re rooting for, have an awesome Super Bowl weekend from us at Tasteaholics!
Let’s count down!
10. Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
9. Grilled Bacon & Mushroom Skewers
8. Easy Guacamole
7. Apple Pecan Broccoli Slaw
6. Keto Quarter Pounder aka The Butter Burger
5. Cheese & Pesto Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
4. Low Carb Chicken Quesadilla
3. Jalapeno Poppers – Low Carb & Paleo Options!
2. Cheesy Crust Pepperoni Pizza
1. Easiest Buffalo Wings Ever!
Plus a Bonus Dessert:
The easiest sugar-free peanut butter cookies ever!
Loved these recipes? Let us know! Something didn’t quite turn out right? Ask us in the comments below or contact us– we respond to comments every day and would love to hear from you and help you out! And check out all our low carb recipes to learn to make more delicious and healthy meals!
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018