Perfect for a Low Carb Meal Prep!
Breakfast can be a difficult task. Early mornings mixed with dwindling willpower can leave even the most prepared of us stuck. That’s why so many people choose to meal prep once a week – to make their lives easier! Each Sunday, they prepare a large portion of food to be eaten throughout the week. Some choose to stick to one daily meal, like breakfast or dinner. Some will make all 3 meals in one day and divide it up into 6-7 portions each!
We find it easiest to prep a week’s worth of breakfasts to take the load off of stressful mornings. Enter: the Chicken and Zucchini Breakfast Quiche. It’s incredibly simple to prepare and can feed a crowd. So whether you choose to enjoy this all by yourself, with a partner or serve it for a family brunch – you can count on this breakfast quiche to get you through it all!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
A few flavor combinations
Our Chicken and Zucchini Breakfast Quiche is made with ground chicken, but you can choose to use ground beef, turkey or lamb! Throw in some rosemary if you choose lamb and consider some taco seasoning if you choose beef. Try this recipe out and put your own spin on it. Then make sure to leave a comment below with what you decided tasted best to you!
Don’t hesitate to throw in those seasonings into the crust either 🙂
If you’re a fan of quiche and are looking for a similar recipe, try this keto quiche from Joy Filled Eats. Filled with cheddar and ham, this version is also gluten-free and is just as delicious!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1-2 medium zucchini (grated)
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. To make the crust of the quiche, pulse together the almond flour and salt in a food processor.
- Next, add the coconut oil and egg into the food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a ball. Press the ball into a lightly greased, 9-inch pie dish and set aside. It is not necessary to pre-bake this crust.
- In a large skillet, cook and lightly brown the ground chicken. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, crack all eggs and whisk until smooth. Add in cream, spices, and mix. Next, add the grated zucchini and cooled chicken. Mix everything until well incorporated.
- Pour completed filling into the prepared pie crust and bake for 30-40 minutes or until center is firm and the crust golden.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!
Loved this recipe? Let us know! Something didn’t quite turn out right? Ask us in the comments below or contact us– we respond to comments every day and would love to hear from you and help you out! And check out all our low carb breakfasts to learn to make more delicious and healthy meals!
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018
Have You Tried These Delicious Recipes?
Missing anything? Get it on
i am totally lost lol just learning but love your site.. just purchased your downloadable cookbooks. you can have lava cake on keto? lol how do i figure out how MUCH of everything i can have in a day? i’m a foodie lol
Thank you, Lisa! We hope you enjoy them. 🙂
The best way to find out your daily caloric and macronutrient goals is to use our keto calculator: