The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons whole peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel seeds
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- Combine the rosemary, thyme, garlic, peppercorns, and fennel in a small bowl.
- Trim the chicken as needed with a sharp knife then season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the herb rub over the chicken and press into both sides.
- Place the chicken on a plate then cover and chill for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 15 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and grease the grates with olive oil.
- Place the chicken on the grill skin-side down and cook for 6 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes until cooked through.
Leave A Comment