The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 3/4 pounds ground lamb
- 1 small zucchini (finely grated)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 large egg (whisked)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 small red pepper (cored, diced)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (sliced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Combine the ground lamb, zucchini, garlic, egg, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Stir well by hand then season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into 6 even-sized patties by hand and flatten slightly.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and grease the grates with olive oil.
- Grill the burgers for 5 minutes on each side until done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toss together the remaining ingredients to make the salad.
- When the burgers are cooked, remove from grill and spoon salad over the burgers to serve.
Leave A Comment