The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 6 ounces diced ham
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease four 6-ounce ramekins.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes then stir in the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked onions and garlic, stir well, then divide among the ramekins.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes until the egg is cooked through. Cool slightly before serving.
Leave A Comment