Don’t miss out on this amazing low carb recipe!
Everybody needs a go-to recipe that is sure to wow guests. If you’re tired of serving up the same old same, then it’s time to mix things up a bit. That’s exactly why you need this cheesy ham & chive souffle in your life. It’s easy enough to whip up for a meal at home, but scrumptious enough to make a big debut at your next brunch or social gathering. This is the type of dish that will really get everybody talking!
As far as ingredients go, this recipe keeps it pretty basic. Onion, garlic, and a bit of salt and pepper are the main spices in this dish. You’ll be amazed at just how much it adds to this recipe! Of course, ham and cheese are always the perfect flavor combo, but add in fresh chives, and you have a meal that you won’t be able to resist! Plus, it’s a totally satisfying dish that will keep you full until your next meal.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Before you start fretting about how complicated this recipe may be, just know it’s likely one of the easiest meals you’ll ever make. It takes about 10 minutes of prep time, and then you just pop it in the oven to cook for the remaining 22 minutes. It’s that simple to make a delicious keto-friendly meal that you will be proud to show off to your family and friends.
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your breakfast or brunch menu, then this is certainly the recipe for you. Add it to your list of must-try dishes and don’t forget to share. Trust me when I say, this one is going to be an instant favorite!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 6 ounces diced ham
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease four 6-ounce ramekins.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes then stir in the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked onions and garlic, stir well, then divide among the ramekins.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes until the egg is cooked through. Cool slightly before serving.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019