The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 large egg (whisked)
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 egg white (whisked)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl until well combined then set aside.
- Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high heat for 60 seconds.
- Stir the mixture and heat at 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted.
- Add the egg, almond flour, coconut flour, and ground flaxseed and stir until fully incorporated – you can also use a stand mixer with the dough hook attachment.
- Turn out the dough onto a piece of parchment and roll into a large rectangle then cut into three pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a rectangle about ¼-inch thick then spread the chicken filling over them.
- Fold up the ends and sides of each piece of dough around the fillings and press closed.
- Brush the calzones with egg white and sprinkle with parmesan then bake for 45 to 50 minutes until golden brown.
Leave A Comment