Grilled Keto Turkey Burger is your favorite low carb lunch.
Break out those grills! It’s finally warm enough to enjoy backyard hangouts! Pro-tip: leftover grilled meats are perfect to take with you to work the next day.
Lunch is one of those meals that can make or break a diet. Usually, people are strapped for time and just need something quick and easy. That’s why you see that long line of cars outside of fast food restaurants. You don’t have to settle for unhealthy foods just because you are short on time. You’ll be happy to learn that there are countless low carb lunch options that taste amazing and can be prepared in a matter of minutes. A Grilled Keto Turkey Burger happens to be at the top of the list.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Not only can this dish be put together in less than 20 minutes, but it’s bursting with delicious flavor that you can’t find on a fast food menu. Simple ingredients like chopped onion and fresh parsley come together to create the perfect blend of flavor. The golden-crusted outside combined with the irresistibly delicious center will keep you coming back for more. If you’re tired of having subpar lunches, it’s time to treat yourself to something that you deserve! You’ll be surprised at just how easy that is.
Of course, to keep this low car-friendly, you’ll want to ditch the bun. Rest assured you won’t miss it! This burger is loaded with so much scrumptious flavor that you will be 100% satisfied. It definitely tastes good enough to stand alone. It also just so happens that grilled turkey burgers are an excellent source of protein, too!
Grilled turkey burgers are a great lunchtime solution, but don’t forget about grilling season! Throw a few of these on the barbecue and see how quickly they disappear. They make a great lunch, dinner, or potluck food.
Don’t forget about sides! This sugar-free coleslaw or this keto Greek salad make for great additions to our turkey burgers!
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg whisked
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine the turkey, almond flour, egg, onions, parsley, and garlic in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix it all together until fully incorporated.
- Shape the mixture into four even-sized patties and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat and grease the grates with oil.
- Place the patties on the grill and cover – cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn the patties and cook for another 5 minutes or so, covered, until cooked through.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019