Check out this fried chicken and bacon patties recipe!
What could possibly make fried chicken any better you may ask? Adding bacon, of course! This fried chicken and bacon patties recipe is a meat-lovers dream come true. You’ll love that the two succulent types of meat are food processed together, so they create one delicious patty. Not to mention, the red peppers and cheese bring a pop of flavor that you don’t get with ordinary patty recipes you may come across.
This recipe is excellent for lunch or dinner. It can be whipped together in less than 30 minutes, so it’s an excellent go-to meal when you’re strapped for time. This is just another keto-friendly recipe that proves that you can still eat healthy even if you don’t have a tone of time on your hands. Before you’re tempted by the fast food line, try this incredibly tasty dish for yourself!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Don’t settle for the same-old-same. Instead, make your next lunch or dinner a delicious option with this low carb recipe. Enjoy it for yourself or serve it up at your next social gathering to get the thumbs up from your family and friends. Fried chicken and bacon patties never disappoint a crowd!
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 small red peppers (seeded)
- 2 (5-ounce) cans chicken (drained)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the bacon until crisp then drain on paper towels and chop well.
- Place the bell peppers in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add the chicken and cooked bacon then pulse until it comes together in a smooth mixture.
- Pulse in the parmesan cheese, coconut flour, and egg then season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Shape the mixture into 9 patties and fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Drain on paper towels and repeat with the remaining mixture. Makes 3 servings.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
Hi. Tried the chicken and bacon patties today. They turned out a little dry, but VERY tasty!
Oh no! Maybe they were overcooked slightly? If more people say they were a bit dry, we’ll update the recipe to fix that 🙂 thanks for the feedback!