This low carb casserole is EVERYTHING!
Casseroles make an excellent go-to weekday dinner meal. They are always so fast and simple that it’s definitely an easy choice to make when you’re feeling zapped for energy and low on time. If you love casseroles and want to revamp your weekly meal plan, then this recipe deserves its fair shot. It’s just too good to not try for yourself!
Chicken bacon ranch casserole is just as flavorful as it sounds. The delicious blend of seasonings coupled with plenty of bacon and cheese to go around, it’s not hard to see why so many people are in love with this meal! It’s a hearty way to curb those cravings and cure your hunger without stepping outside of the keto boundary.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
All you need to make this meal a reality is about 15 minutes of prep time and then pop it in the oven for about 35 more minutes. The best part? You can even squeeze in a few veggies under the radar. Even the pickiest eaters in your life will likely not even notice the broccoli tucked in with the incredible flavors. Don’t worry, we can keep that just between us!
Not only is this meal keeping it low carb, but it also happens to be an excellent source of protein. What more could you possibly ask for from a single meal?
If you’re tired of the same old same, then it’s time to give this casserole a shot. This particular recipe makes eight servings which is great for feeding a family or if you want to have leftovers for lunch during the week. Either way, you’re sure to appreciate the golden bubbling casserole that comes out of your oven!
Try this keto-friendly meal for yourself and let us know what you love the most about it!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you should try this delicious keto buffalo chicken casserole from Keto Cooking Christian. You’re especially going to love this recipe if you’re a fan of buffalo wings. It’s easy to make and makes for the perfect weeknight dinner!
- 1 pound broccoli (chopped well)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken thighs (chopped)
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 4 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water then add a steamer insert.
- Add the broccoli then bring the water to boil and cook for 7 to 8 minutes until just tender.
- Drain the broccoli well and set it aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper then beat until smooth.
- Stir in the broccoli, chicken, onion, and 1 ½ cups shredded cheese.
- Fold in half the cooked bacon then spread it in the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bacon then bake for 35 minutes until hot and bubbling.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019