Keto Mocha – The Perfect Holiday Drink!
Time and time again, we boast about how we save time and calories by making our own coffee concoctions at home. This time, we were inspired by a care package that was sent to our home containing one special, never before seen (at least by us) ingredient – sugar-free peppermint syrup!
We absolutely cannot handle our excitement when Choczero announces they’ve got new products on the way. And these days, it seems like that’s happening often! Whatever they’re doing, they’re doing it right. Just recently they announced 3 new Honest Syrup flavors – raspberry, vanilla and peppermint to join their already wildly successful chocolate, caramel and pecan maple flavors. All of the syrups in their Honest Syrup line are made with no added water, preservatives or sugar. Perfect for anyone on a keto or low carb diet; they make the perfect gift too!
Just think of all the possibilities that open up once you’re about to make Starbucks drinks right at home. Our keto white chocolate peppermint mocha is completely sugar-free and comes in at only 1 net carb per serving (total grams of carbs minus fiber). It kept us nice and warm through some tough winter days this year. We hope it’ll do the same for you!
A few recipe notes:
- if you don’t have Honest Syrup, feel free to use a few drops of peppermint extract. You’ll lose a bit of sweetness that the Honest Syrup adds, but you’ll get that peppermint flavor you’re after.
- if you don’t have cocoa butter, you should consider getting some! It’s quite versatile and makes great keto white chocolate. On the off chance, you have some Torani White Chocolate syrup, you can use that, about 1-2 tablespoons. If you’re using the Torani syrup, omit any erythritol.
- you can use a cup of brewed coffee in place of the espresso, but you’ll need to omit a lot of liquid. Consider skipping the almond milk entirely and relying on the melted cocoa butter to give added creaminess alone.
Want More Starbucks Inspired Drinks? Try These!
If you loved the combination of white chocolate and peppermint, try these Keto White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Keto Cooking Christian. They are soft, chewy and are a great dessert option for the holidays!
Disclosure: Choczero was kind enough to send the products mentioned above in the hopes that we would enjoy them and create something delicious on Tasteaholics.com. All opinions are our own and we only recommend products we use personally and believe will be a good fit for our readers.
Loved this recipe? Let us know! Something didn’t quite turn out right? Ask us in the comments below – we respond every day and would love to hear from you and help you out! And check out all our drinks recipes to learn to make more delicious and healthy drinks that take no time to prepare!
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018