Dinner in One Pan!
We’re big fans of easy dinners. We love anything that only uses one plate/pot/pan!
This super easy low carb dinner takes one pan and feeds lots of people. It’s also quite versatile. You can use any veggies you like but we chose to use zucchini, carrot, and daikon radish. We chopped these up but left them pretty chunky. The carrot and zucchini roasted very nicely and the daikon radish actually resembles cooked potato in texture. As for the sauce, we decided to use a mix of olive oil and balsamic vinegar with minced ginger to give it a little kick.
All you need for this prep is a baking sheet and an oven – it’s that simple.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
This low carb dinner is perfect for busy evenings and makes great left overs for the next day. Substitute your favorite meat here, whether it’s chicken breast, sausages, steak or pork chops! Let us know how you plan to prep this easy recipe and how you like it.
This Delicious Dinner Pairs Well With:
- 4 chicken thighs (deboned, skin on)
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/2 cup carrot (sliced)
- 1 cup daikon radish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 inch cube ginger (minced)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make sure your chicken thighs are deboned and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Wrap the skins around the thighs and arrange them on a greased baking sheet.
- Slice your veggies and arrange them surrounding the chicken.
- Whisk together your sauce ingredients (olive oil, balsamic vinegar and ginger) and pour over your chicken and veggies. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes.
- For extra crispiness, broil for about 3-5 minutes (keep an eye on it! All ovens are different!)
- Enjoy with cauliflower mash!
Loved this recipe? Let us know! Something didn’t quite turn out right? Ask us in the comments below or contact us– we respond to comments every day and would love to hear from you and help you out! And check out all our low carb dinner recipes to learn to make more delicious and healthy meals!
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018
Have You Tried These Delicious Recipes?
Missing anything? Get it on
Could I use turnips in place of the daikon?
Yes, that’s a perfect swap!
Could I make this with chicken drumsticks?
For sure! You would need to alter the cook time a bit though. Make sure the drumsticks are cooked all the way through and enjoy!