The low carb pasta recipe you’ve been waiting on!
Are you in the mood for a delicious pasta dish, but you want to stay true to your keto diet? You are in luck! This Miracle Noodle broccoli alfredo recipe has all the tasty flavors you want but without the extra carbs. You won’t believe how similar it is to traditional pasta! You can keep it keto-friendly, and I dare say nobody will notice a difference!
For those of you who aren’t aware Miracle Noodles are a brand of noodle that is not only low carb but also low calorie. You’ll still get the texture you’re looking for without having to worry about the carb counting shooting through the roof. It’s a total win for people who are following a keto diet!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
There are all different kinds of miracles noodles that you can choose from, making it an amazing pasta option for almost every night of the week. There are skinny spaghetti noodles, thicker fettuccine style noodles and even miracle rice! All keto followers need to have some of these noodles on their shelves for sure. I will give you one little hint that applies to all the types of miracle noodles out there- rinse them well! When you open the package, you will see that they can be a little slimy but a quick rinse and the noodles will be ready to go. Toss the whole package in a strainer and run them under cold water then proceed with the recipe.
This particular recipe is a rich, creamy concoction complete with plenty of cheese and broccoli. This is the feel-good food that makes everything better after a long day in the office! Who doesn’t love coming home to a bowl full of cheesy pasta? I know I look forward to this meal all day long. The best part? You don’t have to waste your entire evening in the kitchen. It only takes 20 minutes to whip up your very own batch of low carb Miracle Noodle broccoli alfredo. Whether you’re short on time or simply don’t want to spend all of it cooking, this is the recipe for you! It will satisfy any kind of pasta craving you may be having- keto pasta is a total win!
Miracle Noodle broccoli alfredo is absolutely satisfying enough for dinner but cooks up so quickly you can make it for a fast lunch, too. It also reheats well so you can make a big bowl at dinner time and then have the extra for lunch the next day. Everyone in your office will be jealous when you pull out this creamy, tasty pasta dish at lunchtime!
Whether you’re cooking for yourself for a solo dinner or want something to impress your dinner guests, this is the perfect meal for you. Low carb, delicious, and cooks up in minutes–what more could you possibly ask for? You’ll definitely want to try this meal ASAP! Be sure to let your family and friends know just how much you loved it. This is a recipe that deserves to be shared. Enjoy!
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 ounce butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 packages Miracle Noodles (fettuccini style)
- salt and pepper
- Combine the cream cheese and butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- When the butter and cream cheese are melted, whisk in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese until smooth and well combined.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper then remove from heat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the broccoli.
- Season the broccoli with salt and pepper and stir-fry for about 3 to 4 minutes until bright green.
- Rinse the Miracle Noodles in cool water then pat dry.
- Add the noodles to the skillet with the broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and broccoli then cook until heated through. Serve hot.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
Excellent. My whole family loved this! Will definitely double the recipe next time.
Glad you liked it Tracy! 🙂