Dense, Gooey & Totally Low Carb!
The perfect counterpart to our Low Carb Skillet Brownies recipe has got to be these Sugar-free & Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies we’ve created!
Imagine for a second you’ve got both a dense, gooey dessert that’s also sugar-free, gluten-free & keto-friendly. Scattered within, chunks of chocolate that are also sugar-free plus crunchy pecan bits! It’s a dessert made in heaven – except that it’s actually made in your kitchen and quite easily at that. You’ll need a few key ingredients to make this all possible.
- Erythritol – well that’s a given. You need sweetness in your desserts. Whether you choose to use your favorite sweetener or our trusty erythritol, make sure not to oversweeten; the sugar-free chocolate chips may be made without sugar, but they’re definitely sweet! We used Anthony’s Erythritol to give each bite of these blondies the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Almond Flour – to give these Chocolate Chip Blondies structure and bulk, we’re using Anthony’s Almond Flour. Their almond flour is ground fine enough to be used in most baked goods. It’s affordable and organic too!
- Oat Fiber – a new ingredient for us, but a very necessary one! Using almond flour alone won’t give you the same results. Without the oat fiber, the blondies will lack a certain structure and fall apart too easily. The Anthony’s Oat Fiber we used soaked up some of the moisture to create a more dense, rich, and filling dessert. Best of all, it’s 0 net carbs!
You won’t regret trying these Chocolate Chip Blondies and they’ll quickly become your favorite low carb dessert! Careful letting your kids try these though, they’ll be gone before you can take another bite. Rest easy knowing that each of these generously portioned blondies is only 4 net carbs. Bring them to work for an ultra-filling, super satisfying sweet relief in your day. 🙂
If you loved this recipe and are searching for another delicious blondie recipe, check out these low carb coconut blondies from Real balanced. Just like our blondies, this recipe is sugar-free and low in net carbs!
Now onto our Chocolate Chip Blondie recipe!
Disclosure: Anthony’s Goods was kind enough to send the products mentioned above in the hopes that we would enjoy them and create something delicious on Tasteaholics.com. All opinions are our own and we only recommend products we use personally and believe will be a good fit for our readers.
Loved this recipe? Let us know! Something didn’t quite turn out right? Ask us in the comments below or contact us– we respond to comments every day and would love to hear from you and help you out! And check out all our low carb dessert recipes to learn to make more delicious and healthy meals!
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018
Have You Tried These Delicious Recipes?