The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 3 ounces ground chorizo sausage
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 small avocado (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the chorizo to an oven-safe skillet and heat it over medium heat.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes until cooked through then remove to a bowl.
- Reheat the skillet with the drippings and crack the eggs into the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper then sprinkle with the cooked chorizo.
- Sprinkle with the paprika, cayenne, and shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve topped with diced avocado and sour cream. Makes 3 servings.
Leave A Comment