The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 12 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium medium stalk celery (diced)
- 1/2 small red pepper (diced)
- 2 green onions (sliced thin)
- salt and pepper
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring the water to boil then remove from heat and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the eggs under cold water then let cool. Peel and chop the eggs when cooled.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar, hot sauce, and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Toss in the chopped eggs along with the celery, red pepper, and green onion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then chill until ready to serve.
Leave A Comment