The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 4 cups arugula
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp So Nourished Powdered Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 5 raspberries
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the vinegar, olive oil, erythritol, lemon juice, raspberries, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Place the arugula in a large bowl and toss with the raspberry dressing. Add the onion and toss again.
- Place the arugula mix in two bowls and top with the salmon and avocado slices. Enjoy!
Leave A Comment