The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh sage
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups kale, shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Toss the kale, olive oil and vinegar together well then place on a foil lined sheet tray in a single layer.
- Bake the chips in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. The kale should be nice and crispy but not too brown. Set aside.
- Add the butter, onions and mushrooms to a large pot and heat over medium, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the onions and mushrooms are browned.
- Add the sage and cook for one more minute.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Pour the soup into a blender along with the salt, pepper and heavy cream. Blend until smooth, then divide into bowls and top with the crispy kale chips.
Leave A Comment