The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/2 tsp minced dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 butter lettuce leaves
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and chop them roughly. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Peel the ripe avocados and remove the pit. Chop roughly and place in the bowl with the eggs. Mix the two ingredients together, smashing them to your desired consistency (the more you mix them, the smoother your egg salad will be).
- Add the lemon juice, chives, dill, salt and pepper to your bowl and stir well.
- Scoop the egg salad onto the butter lettuce leaves and serve immediately.
Leave A Comment