The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1.5 pounds salmon
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, parsley and dill. Mix together well.
- Cut the salmon into cubes about 1 inch big and place in the bowl along with the zucchini. Toss the veggies and fish in the marinade.
- Skewer the veggies and salmon (alternating pieces on the skewer) and then grill for about 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve the skewers while hot.
Leave A Comment