The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 ounce butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 packages Miracle Noodles (fettuccini style)
- salt and pepper
- Combine the cream cheese and butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- When the butter and cream cheese are melted, whisk in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese until smooth and well combined.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper then remove from heat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the broccoli.
- Season the broccoli with salt and pepper and stir-fry for about 3 to 4 minutes until bright green.
- Rinse the Miracle Noodles in cool water then pat dry.
- Add the noodles to the skillet with the broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and broccoli then cook until heated through. Serve hot.
Leave A Comment