The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 pound canned salmon
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the canned salmon, almond flour, eggs, chives, dill, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Form ten small salmon patties out of the mix, flattening each so they are about ½ inch thick. Set on a tray as you form the patties.
- In a large saute pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Once the oil has melted, add the patties to the skillet, working in batches if needed, and cook for three minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes or until perfectly golden brown.
- Serve while hot.
Leave A Comment