The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- ice cubes (as needed)
- liquid stevia extract (to taste)
- Combine the almond milk, blueberries, coconut milk, lemon juice, and hemp hearts in a blender.
- Add ice to thicken, if desired, and sweeten with liquid stevia extract.
- Pulse several times to chop the ingredients.
- Blend on high speed for 30 to 45 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy immediately.
Leave A Comment