The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond flour (divided)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 cup So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener (divided)
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 5 large eggs (whisked well)
- 3/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together 1 cup almond flour with the coconut flour, lemon zest, and ¼ cup erythritol until well combined.
- Cut in 3 tablespoons butter using a fork until it creates a crumbled mixture.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes until golden then set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the remaining erythritol along with the almond milk and lemon juice until the sweetener dissolves.
- Slowly whisk in the eggs in a steady stream and cook on medium-low heat until it starts to thicken, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour the filling over the crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine the toasted coconut, the remaining 2 tablespoons almond flour, and the coconut oil in a blender and pulse into a crumbled mixture then sprinkle over the lemon squares.
- Bake for 5 more minutes to toast the topping then cool before slicing to serve.
Leave A Comment