The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1-2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 24 spears asparagus, medium sized, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 large eggs
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, tomato paste, and chipotle powder in a small bowl and chill for 30 minutes while you prepare the asparagus fries.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder in a food processor then pulse to combine.
- Add the almond flour and pulse twice then spread in a shallow dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until frothy then pour into a shallow dish.
- Dip the asparagus spears in the egg then dredge in the parmesan mixture and place on the baking sheet, spaced close together.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan mixture over top and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until just tender.
- Serve the asparagus fries with the chipotle aioli.
Leave A Comment