The Perfect Low Carb Variation!
Here’s a keto quick recipe that’s a variation on our basic Peanut Butter Cookies recipe. We’ve gotten a lot of comments and feedback and were able to create an even better cookie recipe!
As with most peanut butter cookies, this recipe is flourless and quite simple. If you’ve run out of almond flour and are looking for something delicious to satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further! You can go the route of our basic peanut butter cookies, or you can add in some of the ingredients we’ve included to help perfect the consistency and flavor of this recipe.
The 3 ingredients that are essential are peanut butter, eggs and erythritol. You can add in pretty much any mix-ins you like! Some of our readers say chocolate chips are awesome in these… but we decided on cinnamon coconut for our variation. The cinnamon adds a beautiful, spicy flavor to the cookies, while the coconut adds texture. The combination really is perfect.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Don’t forget to sprinkle some shredded coconut on top of each cookie to give them an extra dose of toastiness. The oven will brown the coconut slightly and add to the amazing flavor of these cookies!
If you loved this low carb recipe and are a fan of cinnamon, you should try these Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies from Butter Together Kitchen. They are soft, chewy and simple to make!
Here’s how to make them!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup So Nourished erythritol sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and beat together your peanut butter, butter, egg and erythritol.
- Next, add in your cinnamon, salt and shredded coconut and fold in all in together.
- Roll cookie dough balls in your hands about 1.5 inches in diameter and lay them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Using a fork, press down onto each cookie twice to create a flat shape and a pretty pattern. Sprinkle with more shredded coconut for garnish and bake for about 15 minutes. You should see the edges become golden.
- Let them cool COMPLETELY on a wire rack and enjoy!
Loved this recipe? Let us know! Something didn’t quite turn out right? Ask us in the comments below or contact us– we respond to comments every day and would love to hear from you and help you out! And check out all our low carb desserts to learn to make more delicious and healthy meals!
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018
Have You Tried These Delicious Recipes?
Missing anything? Get it on
These cookies look awesome! May I know one serving refers to how many cookies?
Hey Eliz, one serving is one cookie.