Check out this low carb one-pan chicken stir-fry recipe!
Let’s face it–we’re all tempted to order in take-out from time-to-time. Not only is this food usually heavily processed, but there are too many carbs to mention! If you want to get your take-out fix without sacrificing the hard work of your keto diet, then this is the recipe for you!
One-pan chicken stir-fry earns its spot on the menu for more than one reason. First, as the name implies. you can get all of this deliciousness by using just one single pot. Not only does that mean a simple fix, but a breeze to clean up afterward! This delicious meal only takes 35 minutes from start to finish which means that you have plenty of time to get back to the things that you enjoy the most. Eating healthy shouldn’t be complicated or time-consuming. Add this amazing low carb recipe to the list of must-try meals this week!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Let’s not forget to discuss the out-of-this-world flavor! Soy sauce and a hint of granulated erythritol make the perfect tangy taste that really brings the entire meal together. You’ll get plenty of veggies and succulent chicken that is sure to keep you satisfied until your next meal.
You really don’t have to give in to temptation when you have recipes like this on hand! If you love eating out, but you really want to curb those carbs, then you just have to give this meal a shot. It’s a great choice for lunch or dinner, but you can easily multiply the recipe to serve a larger crowd. Either way, nobody is walking away from the table unsatisfied!
Try one-pan chicken stir-fry and toss out the take-out number once and for all! This recipe is THAT good!
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons So Nourished erythritol sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 2 medium red peppers (cored and chopped)
- 2 cups green beans (sliced)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, granulated erythritol, sesame oil, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Chop the chicken into 1-inch pieces and place them in a zippered freezer bag.
- Pour in the sauce and shake to coat then chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Drain the chicken and spread it on the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Toss the veggies with the olive oil and sprinkle onto the baking sheet with the chicken.
- Bake for another 12 to 15 minutes until the chicken is done then sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019