You will LOVE hot wings with cool lime dipping sauce!
It’s safe to say that you can enjoy hot wings all year long, but there’s something about the change in season that really gets people in the mood for this recipe! There’s nothing in this world quite like a heaping plate of perfectly cooked hot wings! They are finger-licking-good, and there’s really nothing else that can compete with this level of YUM.
Let’s kick things off by talking about the hot wings themselves. It’s all about the flavor when it comes to what makes a perfect hot wing recipe. You’ll notice that the ingredients are fairly simple for this part of the meal. Simply coat the wings in chili paste, maple syrup, vinegar, and soy sauce. Don’t skip the step about allowing it all to marinate and chill for three hours. This is critical if you really want to get that level of flavor and heat that you’re hoping for.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Of course, what would a tasty hot wing be without the best dipping sauce! The sauce is incredibly simple. It only requires Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and of course, lime juice and a bit of salt. Whisk it all together, and you have the best combination of flavors you’ve ever tasted. It’s so simple to make and even easier to enjoy!
If you’re asking yourself when is the perfect time for hot wings–the answer is RIGHT NOW! Lunch, dinner, or a tasty appetizer–this recipe can cover it all. Whip up a batch of your very own low carb hot wings with cool lime dipping sauce, and we promise you won’t have any trouble finding someone who will eat them!
- 1/2 cup Thai chili paste
- 1/4 cup So Nourished Keto Pancake Syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup full-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablepoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch salt
- Whisk together the chili paste, pancake syrup, vinegar, and soy sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in the chicken until thoroughly coated then chill for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the wings on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Turn the broiler on to high and broil the wings for 3 to 4 minutes until browned.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and serve with the wings for dipping.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019