Shake and bake pork chops are SO good!
There’s nothing quite like the perfectly cooked pork chop, is there? This flavorful on the outside and juicy on the inside recipe is just what you need to kick your week off the right way. To make this delicious meal it all comes down to the right spices. The main contenders of this recipe are garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and psyllium husk powder. All of this combined creates the scrumptious flavor that will keep you coming back for more. Simply put all the tasty ingredients into a bag with the chops. Shake vigorously until it’s evenly coated. Viola! You have perfectly seasoned meat that is ready for the oven! Now you know each and every bite has just the right amount of seasoning.
You may not be familiar with psyllium husk powder is a fiber that actually promotes heart and pancreas health, plus many other health benefits. Adding a bit of this to your diet can certainly go a long way in promoting good eating habits. Not only is this dish totally keto-friendly, but with this added ingredient it even does more for the body!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Now let’s not forget to mention the simplicity of this meal. It only takes five minutes to prep and about 30 minutes to cook. If you’re looking for a quick dinner then shake and bake pork chops deserve a shot. It can be prepared quickly but doesn’t sacrifice on excellent flavor. Keep in mind, this recipe makes six juicy chops so it’s perfect for a family meal or can yield leftover if you’re only making it for yourself. Either way, it’s safe to say you are going to appreciate the delicious simplicity that this meal has to offer. Add it to your weekday menu to save some time without skimping on flavor or cheating on your keto diet.
- 6 (6-ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 teaspooon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Rinse the pork chops in cool water then pat dry.
- Combine the psyllium husk powder and spices in a zippered freezer bag.
- Add the pork chops one at a time and shake to coat.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until the internal temperature reads 145°F.
- Serve the pork chops hot.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019