Keto Pork chops with maple spiced apples are so delicious!
Sometimes, it’s important to serve up a meal that instantly gives you bragging rights. Keto pork chops with maple spiced apples happen to be that kind of meal! You’ve had regular pork chops with applesauce, but this recipe takes the flavor to an entirely different level. Perfectly cooked pork chops drizzled in maple spiced apples are sure to send your taste buds in overdrive. This is an absolute must-try low carb dish.
The real treat in this recipe is the maple spiced apples. They add a real pop of sweetness to the dish without adding processed sugar. The sugar-free maple syrup provides that extra sweetness and flavor, and it pairs perfectly with the thyme. Smother the chops with this rich mixture, and you have a meal that you’ll never forget.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
You may assume that this recipe will call for a ton of time in the kitchen. However, it only requires about 40 minutes from start to finish, most of which involves the oven doing all the work. This is a pretty basic recipe that results in absolute deliciousness.
Not only is the meal keto-friendly, but with the sugar-free maple syrup, it’s also an excellent option for people who may be watching their sugar intake. This just shows us how a small alteration can lead to a healthier version that more people can enjoy.
If you’re ready for a delicious meal that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner, then look no further than pork chops with maple spiced apples. You are in for a real treat when it comes to this sweet and savory recipe that not only tastes great but is a healthy, low carb option. This particular recipe yields two servings, but you can easily double or triple the recipe to serve a larger crowd. Enjoy!
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced apples (Granny Smith)
- Pinch dried thyme
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons So Nourished Keto Pancake Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and season the pork chops with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Transfer the pork chops to a foil-lined baking sheet and add the broccoli.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF.
- While the pork chops are cooking, melt the butter in a small skillet on medium heat.
- Add the apples and thyme then toss to coat.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes until just browned then stir in the water, pancake syrup, and ground cinnamon.
- Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes more until the apples are softened.
- Serve the pork chops hot with the spiced apples spooned over them and the broccoli on the side. Makes 2 servings.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019