Try this Low Carb Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef!
This beef stroganoff with ground beef recipe is sure to hit all the right spots! The creamy base is packed with hearty mushrooms and ground beef that make this dish absolutely satisfying. Your taste buds won’t know what hit them once you take a bite of this delicious low carb comfort food. If you’re stumped for what you should make for dinner tonight, consider this recipe to be the perfect solution. It’s fast, simple, and brimming with creamy goodness.
We know what you’re thinking. Doesn’t beef stroganoff usually have noodles? You would be correct. However, who says that pasta is a must-have in any recipe? Mushrooms are the perfect stand-in because they have that same satisfying texture, but without the carbs! Simply omit the pasta and you still have a tasty dish that has all the same flavor and none of the guilt! It’s really that easy. Not to mention, the earthy flavor of mushrooms is what really sets the stage for this amazing meal.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Not only does this recipe meet the keto requirements, but it’s also really fast to make. In as little as 30 minutes you can have a bowl of warm, creamy beef stroganoff on your dinner table. Simplify your hectic weeknight by serving up a dish that doesn’t stress you out! Everybody needs a go-to comfort food recipe and beef stroganoff with ground beef should be at the top of the list.
It’s hard to not love the incredible flavor so even the picky eaters in your life will have a hard time turning this one down! Plus, if you happen to have any leftovers ( and trust us, that is a big MAYBE) then this dish also works great as a lunch solution, too. Beef stroganoff with ground beef is a feel-good food that deserves a place on your low carb dinner menu. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant then stir in the beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the beef until browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, then spoon into a bowl.
- Drain most of the fat from the skillet and reheat it over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and water and cook until the liquid has reduced by half and the mushrooms are tender.
- Spoon the mushrooms into the bowl with the ground beef.
- Add the sour cream and paprika to the skillet and heat it over low heat.
- Stir in the cooked beef and mushrooms along with the lemon juice and fresh parsley.
- Cook until heated through then adjust seasoning to taste and serve hot.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
Have You Tried These Delicious Recipes?
This recipe was made with love by our amazing readers!