This Low Carb Beef and Broccoli Crockpot Recipe is SO easy!
Crockpot dinners are a lifesaver, aren’t they? Whether you are short on time or simply want a dinner that is full of flavor from cooking all day, a crockpot recipe is the answer. If you’re searching for a low carb crockpot dinner then you have to try this Beef and Broccoli Crockpot Recipe. It’s loaded with fresh broccoli and fall-apart beef. Before you are tempted by takeout, try this simple recipe first! You won’t be disappointed.
Not only is this recipe a breeze to throw together, but it’s brimming with delicious flavor. Soy sauce, ginger, and garlic–need we say more? These bold flavors come together to create the perfect blend of seasoning for this filling meal. Your taste buds deserve a pick-me-up and this meal will definitely do that. Not to mention, this concoction is so good your guests will assume you spent all day in your kitchen. Don’t worry, if you don’t tell–neither will we.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
The best part about is that you can use this yummy broccoli and beef mixture to top cauliflower rice. Cauliflower rice is simple to make and is the perfect stand-in for regular rice. This little adjustment is what makes this dish totally keto-friendly. The texture and taste is so spot on that you won’t even notice a difference. If you’re new to the ketogenic diet then make sure you give this dish a try. It’s a great example of how low carb recipes are 100% delicious and easy to make.
This is definitely a hearty dinner and leftovers can easily be used for next-day lunches. Add this to your must-try dinner ideas and see how much your family enjoys it! You are sure to fall in love with the amazing flavor of this low carb crockpot recipe.
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 pound beef flank steak cut into cubes
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 medium head cauliflower pulsed into rice-like grains
- salt to taste
- Turn the slow cooker on to low heat while you prepare the ingredients.
- Whisk together the beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, erythritol, garlic, and ginger in a bowl then pour into the slow cooker.
- Toss the beef with the salt and red pepper flakes then add to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 hours.
- Stir the ingredients in the slow cooker then add the broccoli on top.
- Cook for another hour on low heat or until the veggies are done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the cauliflower rice.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until tender then spoon into bowls.
- Top the cauliflower rice with the beef and broccoli then serve hot.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
Have You Tried These Delicious Recipes?
Missing anything? Get it on