Low Carb Pumpkin walnut brownies are AMAZING!
Pumpkin walnut brownies are the perfect way to unwind after an exhausting day. Nothing can zap away stress quite the same as sinking your teeth into the most delicious combination of flavors you’ve ever experienced.
Everybody can agree that pumpkin desserts are incredible, but pumpkin brownies take it to the next level. All the flavors of Fall are found in each and every bite of this fantastic dessert. Don’t settle for mediocre in your kitchen, try this amazing dessert and you’ll never settle for an ordinary brownie ever again.
This recipe is so easy that you won’t believe you’ve never tried it before. Simply mix all the tasty ingredients together and pop it in the oven. The hardest part will be waiting for the brownies to cool completely before cutting and serving. It’s really that simple! Not a fan of walnuts? Simply omit those to still enjoy the yummy cocoa and pumpkin flavors.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Of course, we are focused on keeping it low carb, and this recipe is no different. You’ll notice that this dessert is sweetened with monk fruit sweetener and liquid stevia and doesn’t include any flour. The consistency comes out perfectly, and you definitely won’t miss the sugar. Don’t worry; there’s still plenty of sweetness to go around! If you’re searching for a sugar-free and keto-friendly option, then look no further than this easy-to-follow recipe that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Whether you’re looking for a delicious snack for those perfect Autumn days or simply want a crowd-pleasing dessert to take to the next potluck, pumpkin walnut brownies are a terrific option. People will line up around the table to snag one of these amazing little treats. And we can’t say that we blame them! Try this irresistible dessert today and see for yourself why so many people absolutely love it.
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup So Nourished monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- liquid stevia extract (to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8x8-inch pan with foil.
- Combine the pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder and salt in a blender.
- Pulse several times then add the butter, almond butter, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend on high speed until almost combined then reduce the speed to medium.
- Add the eggs one at a time, blending smooth after each.
- Sweeten the batter to taste with liquid stevia extract and add more pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes until the center is just firm to the touch and the sides are dry.
- Cool completely then cut into squares to serve.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
Chocolate + pumpkin = you have my love forever. This is why I love the spooky season, i always come across the best pumpkin recipes, this will be the next one I try. Thank you