Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are a must try!
It’s that time of year where SO MANY recipes call for the delicious flavor of pumpkin. While there’s no denying that pumpkin everything is the perfect way to greet the new season, you may be curious about trying something new. If you want to serve up something unexpected this year, check out this incredible chocolate chip pumpkin muffins recipe. There is no denying that each and every bite is loaded with irresistible flavor.
In just over 30 minutes you can sink your teeth into one of the most scrumptious muffins on the planet. What really sets this recipe apart as far as flavor goes is that it combines the moist pumpkin-infused muffin with an ooey-gooey dark chocolate center. Talk about an explosion of flavor! This is the type of dish that puts a smile on your face every single time. It’s just that good!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Not only is this a low carb recipe, but it is also sugar-free. However, there is plenty of sweetness to be enjoyed with the monk fruit sweetener and stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips (our favorite brand is Lily’s!). Remember, monk fruit sweetener is not a sugar. Instead, it is a natural sweetener extracted from the monk fruit skins. It’s said to be anywhere from 100-250 times sweeter than regular sugar! Whether you’re looking for a keto-friendly dessert or simply want to watch your sugar intake, this is an excellent option for you.
If you’re looking for a treat to enjoy throughout the week or you’re looking for the perfect pumpkin dish to share with family and friends, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are sure to be an instant hit. You can’t go wrong by serving up this delicious recipe that has all the flavors everybody loves. Why stand in line at the bakery when you can create this delicious dish in your very own kitchen?
If you enjoyed this recipe, try these keto pumpkin muffins from My Life Cookbook. They are easy to make and are a delicious way to start the morning!
- 10 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup So Nourished monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, monk fruit sweetener, heavy cream, cream cheese, and vanilla extract using an electric hand mixer.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree, alternating with the dry ingredients, until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips then spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes until the muffins are cooked through.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
How much monk fruit sweetener does this recipe need?
It tells you all the info right in the ingredients 🙂