Pumpkin roll fat bombs make an excellent Fall treat!
Who doesn’t love a delicious pumpkin roll this time of year? Transform it into a fat bomb, and you have even more to be happy about! This is a delightful, no-fuss recipe that deserves its rightful spot on the dessert menu. Plus, everybody finds this treat absolutely irresistible.
One of the most attractive things about this low carb dessert is that it requires absolutely no cook time! If you are looking for a real time-saver in the kitchen, then look no further than this yummy little snack. All you have to do is whip up the ingredients and allow them to freeze in the perfect fat bomb portions. It really is that simple.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
The fat bomb itself is absolutely delicious, but the drizzle on top takes it up a notch. The drizzle is made of cream cheese, heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract. It’s creamy, sweet, and absolutely keto-friendly! You can choose to eat the fat bomb itself or get a little more sweetness with the drizzle on top.
You may be asking yourself which occasion you should make these for. The short answer: All of them! This is a terrific dessert option for family gatherings but is simple enough to make for just around the house. You simply can’t go wrong when you serve this up.
Keep in mind, not only is this dessert low carb, but it’s also sugar-free. This is an excellent dessert to serve up to a mixed crowd. It’s sweet enough that nobody else will notice a difference, but people with dietary limitations will certainly appreciate it.
Make something different this year that has all the flavors we love, but with a unique spin. While everybody else is serving up typical pumpkin desserts, you can WOW the crowd with this pumpkin roll fat bombs recipe.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup So Nourished monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon So Nourished monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- To make the pumpkin roll fat bombs, beat the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond butter, monk fruit sweetener, and pumpkin puree.
- Beat until smooth and well combined then beat in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Chill for 30 minutes until you can roll the mixture into balls.
- Pinch off pieces of the fat bomb mixture and roll into balls – you should get about 2 dozen.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined tray and freeze for 45 minutes.
- To prepare the drizzle, beat the cream cheese, heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- Drizzle the mixture over the fat bombs with a spoon and chill until set.
- Dust with ground cinnamon to serve.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019