If you’ve got a jar of Homemade Keto Nutella and some eggs,
You can make these too! They’re delicious and look so good in little ramekins! Perfect for a quick, but impressive, dessert.
Well, you might also need an electric mixer. The key to getting these brownies perfect is whipping the eggs until they are super frothy and lighter in color. Using an electric mixer would still take a few minutes! No telling how long it would take if you whisk the eggs by hand. If you’ve got one of those awesome KitchenAid mixers, that’s perfect for this recipe.
If you want to learn to make your own Nutella (it’s easier than you think!) you can learn here!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Let’s whip up some Nutella brownies!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place a cup of Nutella into a microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring until very soft. You can also put it in the oven to warm and soften up.
- Crack open 4 eggs and start whisking with your electric mixer until they have tripled in volume and have become a light yellow color. This should take somewhere between 5-8 minutes.
- Combine the now soft Nutella and eggs and whisk again until combined. If you're using homemade Nutella, add your sweetener of choice. For keto, we suggest powdered erythritol. For paleo, we think some honey or Stevia would be good. If you're using store bought Nutella, the sugar in there is plenty!
- Spray some ramekins with oil and pour the Nutella brownie batter in. We made enough for 4 people.
- Put your ramekins on a cookie sheet (to transport them in one trip) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once they're baked, let cool slightly. We like our brownies soft, so we ate them very soon after 🙂
Loved this recipe? Let us know! Something didn’t quite turn out right? Ask us in the comments below or contact us– we respond to comments every day and would love to hear from you and help you out! And check out all our quick bites and desserts recipes to learn to make more delicious and healthy meals that take no time to prepare!
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018
Have You Tried These Delicious Recipes?
Missing anything? Get it on
Can this be made in a square baking pan instead?
I’m sure that should be fine! The baking time might be a bit longer though.
Your carb count above says 41g, however this doesn’t match the actual count that should happen using 1 cup of the Homemade Nutella recipe (2g per 2T) + eggs. I’m guessing you made a mistake and wanted to let you know.
We updated the macros from 41 to just 4, good catch, thanks!