Low Carb Cookie dough made without eggs is DELICIOUS!
Are you on the lookout for a good cookie dough recipe? If so, then you have to check out this low carb cookie dough that requires absolutely no eggs! The recipe is not only super simple, but it’s quite tasty, too. All you need to bring this dessert to life is some cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, dark chocolate chips, and powdered erythritol. That’s it!
If you’re new to the keto diet then you may not be aware of the awesomeness that is powdered erythritol. This is actually a sugar alcohol and works as an excellent substitute for pure sugar. It is much easier for the body to process and still has the same sweetness you want. You can still curb your sweet tooth without all the added sugar. This is definitely considered a win for anybody following a low carb diet or anyone interested in watching their sugar intake.
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
What more could you possibly love about this dessert? A whole lot, actually! Not only is it filled with yummy chocolate chips and creamy smooth cream cheese, but it also requires absolutely no cook time. We always call that one a win! Simply mix all the ingredients, create small spoonful portions, and pop it in the refrigerator for storage. The recipe makes eight bite-sized treats that you can enjoy anytime you get in the mood for a little dessert. Can you say, YUM?
Whether you want to whip up a quick snack for yourself or want something a little different to add to the dessert table at a party, this no eggs cookie dough recipe is just what you need. Sugar-free and easy to put together–there’s nothing better than that! Try it for yourself to see why this dessert is an instant crowd pleaser!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 6 1/2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 3 tablespoons So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Beat together the cream cheese, butter, powdered erythritol, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips then spoon into an airtight container and refrigerate to store.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
Are the macros off? 8 oz of cream cheese for 2 servings. 8 g carbs?
Each ounce of the cream cheese we use has 1 carb actually!