This recipe was created by our friends at Eat Keto With Me.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- Wash and dry the mushrooms.
- Preheat the oven and a skillet.
- Peel and dice a small onion.
- Saute the mushrooms and onions, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk together with bacon, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and stir to combine.
- Spread all ingredients evenly in the skillet and pour the eggs. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve!
Leave A Comment