The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 scoops vanilla protein powder (whey)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp So Nourished granular erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, unsweetened (canned)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup So Nourished erythritol sweetener
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp yacon syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Add all the ingredients except the pecans for the caramel filling to a large saute pan. Heat over medium high and stir constantly until the mix begins to boil. Boil for about 30 seconds then remove from the heat. It should be slightly thick but thinner than a regular caramel. Boil a little more if needed. Add the nuts then set aside.
- In a new large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the muffins.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wets with the dries and stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Prepare a muffin tin with eight paper liners.
- Scoop a small amount of muffin batter into each muffin liner, just enough to cover the bottom of the cup.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of the caramel mix into each muffin cup, on top of the batter.
- Add more muffin batter to each cup, filling the liners about ½ to ¾ of the way full.
- Top each muffin with the remaining caramel sauce then use a toothpick to gently swirl the caramel into the muffin batter (do not mix completely, just do one or two quick swirls).
- Bake the muffins for about 18-22 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly before removing from the pan. Serve warm.
Leave A Comment