The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 2 cups diced jicama peel removed
- 1/4 cup So Nourished granular erythritol
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp apple extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Add the diced jicama, butter and ¼ cup erythritol to a large skillet and heat over medium low. Stir occasionally and cook for 15 minutes to soften the jicama.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla extract and apple extract. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat your waffle iron as per the manufacturer’s directions.
- Combine the eggs, almond flour and baking powder in a large bowl and whisk together well.
- Stir in the cheese and the jicama mix.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove the chaffle from the pan and serve warm with coconut whipped cream, cream cheese glaze or sugar free maple syrup.
Leave A Comment