The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup So Nourished granular erythritol
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp xantham gum
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp So Nourished granular erythritol
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp So Nourished granular erythritol
- Combine all the dry ingredient for the cookie dough in a large bowl.
- Blend in the butter, using your hands to crumble it evenly into the dry mix.
- Stir in the remaining wet ingredients until a dough begins to form. The dough may seem a little soft and dry at first but let it sit for about 5 minutes to firm up.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and roughly shape it into a rectangle. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and, keeping it between the parchment, roll it into a rectangle about ½ inch thick. If the dough cracks a little, just press it back together.
- Brush the dough with the melted butter for the filling then sprinkle with the cinnamon and erythritol evenly across the entire dough.
- Roll the dough from the short ends of the rectangle all the way up so it is in a tight log.
- Slice the log into ¼ inch thick pieces and place on a lined sheet tray. Place the tray in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the cookies in the hot oven for 7 minutes.
- Whip all the ingredients for the frosting together in a bowl and then spread or drizzle using a piping bag over the cookies.
Leave A Comment