Make This Low Carb Steak Fajita Recipe for Lunch!
You know what makes a lunch recipe perfect? It’s when it can be cooked up in a hurry and still has a ton of delicious flavor. You simply can’t beat the deliciousness found in this Easy Steak Fajita recipe! Not only does it take about 25 minutes from start to finish, but all the tasty, fresh ingredients mean that this dish is sure to be an explosion of flavor. If you’re committed to the keto diet then you definitely want to be sure to add this one to your weekly lunch ideas. It’s also a great make-ahead option so you can meal prep if you prefer.
What’s the secret to all that flavor? It’s the perfectly combined marinade! Allow the meat to rest for a couple of hours with this delicious concoction poured over it and you will definitely enjoy this dish even more. Don’t forget that fajitas are the perfect grill food so feel free to serve this up at your next cookout. Your guests are sure to love it!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Low carb foodies everywhere will appreciate the bold taste of all the traditional fajita ingredients including chili powder, cumin, and red pepper if you prefer a little more heat. You can enjoy the high-protein fajita dish on its own or you can make a lettuce wrap as a tortilla substitute. You can even top with sour cream if you prefer. These extra customizations can go a long way in making this meal even more satisfying! Whether you want a fast lunch or a light dinner, you should definitely try this Easy Steak Fajita Recipe!
If you loved our steak fajitas and are looking for more steak recipes, try this keto pepper steak from My Table of Three. This recipe might be completely different from ours, but it’s another delicious recipe that steak lovers have to try!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound beef flank steak cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 medium red pepper sliced
- 1 medium green pepper sliced
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and paprika in a bowl.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, stirring to combine.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper then place it in a freezer bag and pour in the marinade.
- Shake to coat then seal and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat a grill to high heat and oil the grates.
- Add the steak strips to the grill and cook until done to the desired level then set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the peppers and onions then season with salt and pepper – sauté until they are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the grilled steak and fajita veggies in lettuce cups with sour cream, if desired.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019