This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe is AMAZING!
Everybody needs a dinner that is made to impress. This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe is just what you need when you want to serve up something that is completely scrumptious and plates up beautifully. There’s something about the hidden away center that feels like a fun surprise with each and every bite you take. The tasty middle consists of spinach, cream cheese and a bit of bacon. Absolutely delicious! Don’t settle for boring, bland chicken when you can kick things up with a deliciously spinach-stuffed recipe that is sure to satisfy.
This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe is an elegant ketogenic dish that really sets the tone for dinner. However, just because it looks and tastes great, doesn’t mean that it’s a complicated ordeal. In fact, you may be surprised to learn that this dish only requires four simple ingredients! Who knew that stuffed chicken could be so simple?
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
Low carb foods don’t have to be dull. This recipe proves that you can load your meals up with a whole lot of flavor if you want to! In a matter of minutes, you can enjoy this incredible dinner with your family and friends without cheating on your keto diet! It’s even easy enough to make when you’re short on time. Can it get any better?
Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice cook, you can create this yummy masterpiece! Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast is the kind of meal that suits a variety of occasions and can easily be served up as a no-fuss dinner or be the show-stopping main course at your next get-together. It’s always good to have a few versatile dishes that are delicious enough for an event, but simple enough for a typical weekday dinner. Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast fits the bill! What are you waiting on? You NEED this recipe in your life.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts about 6 ounces each
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 2 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast – cut most of the way through but leave enough for it to hold together.
- Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until creamy then stir in the spinach and bacon.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the chicken breasts and use a toothpick to keep them together.
- Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019