Taco Soup Crockpot Recipe is delicious AND easy!
This low carb taco soup crockpot recipe is hands down one of the best keto-friendly meals to make during the cooler weather months. It’s brimming with delicious taco flavor and perfectly tender beef which are both products of the longer cook time in the crockpot. Not only will your stomach be satisfied, but your home will be filled with the amazing aroma of this tasty meal!
Crockpot dinners are a great way to save some time during the week. It’s a hands-off approach to cooking that everybody can appreciate. Plus, this keto soup offers a flexible cook schedule so you can turn this on whenever your schedule allows. However, keep in mind that you’ll need to brown the beef prior to tossing it into the crockpot. Even just partially browning the meat can go a long way in creating a better texture and releasing some of that savory flavor into the soup. This is definitely a step you shouldn’t skip!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
The contents of this low carb soup are worthy of praise. They come together to create a deliciously smooth base that’s bursting with bold flavors. The cream cheese is definitely what gives this soup a creamy base that is ideal for comfort foods. Combine that with the taco seasoning, onions, and lean beef and you have a hearty soup that everybody will enjoy. Don’t forget to top it with cheese and sour cream to take the flavor to the next level.
If you’re looking for the perfect go-to meal for the colder temperatures then you’ll want to save this taco soup crockpot recipe. Not only will it warm you up and fill your stomach, but it’s also a huge time saver when life gets hectic. Serve up this taco soup to simplify your ketogenic dinner menu without sacrificing great flavor.
Looking for another soup recipe to warm you up on a cold day? Try this Keto Sausage Sauerkraut Soup from Low Carb – No Carb. It’s sure to do the trick!
- 2 pounds 80% lean ground beef
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese cubed
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Brown the ground beef in a large saucepan until cooked through then drain the fat and add the meat to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the chopped cream cheese along with the diced tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Pour in the chicken broth then cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
- Stir everything together then adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon into bowls and serve with shredded cheese and sour cream.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
Oops, I forgot to add … I was home for the day and made the soup on top of the stove, in a dutch oven. On days I work, I’ll pull out the crock pot. 🙂
Glad you liked it, Julie <3
This Taco Soup recipe is very good! I only had enough ingredients for half a recipe; I spiralized some zucchini, put the “noodles” in a bowl and added the soup. I love the fact that it’s easy, has few ingredients and is filling. I will make this again and again!