Try this maple roasted turkey breast recipe!
It’s that time of year when everybody has turkey on their mind. However, for some of us, the idea of cooking an entire bird just isn’t so appealing. If you still want to enjoy Thanksgiving on a smaller (yet absolutely delicious!) scale, then you’ll appreciate this maple roasted turkey breast recipe.
First things first–we have to talk about the flavor. Nothing says lip-smacking good quite like the perfect glaze. Sugar-free maple syrup and butter make the sinfully sweet glaze that makes this dish stand out from the rest. Simply smother the turkey breast in the glaze and continue to baste every 20 minutes. The result is a tender slice of turkey that nobody can resist!
4-Week Keto Meal Plan
- 4 Weeks of Delicious Keto Recipes!
- Leftovers and Bulk Preps Included
- Maximize Your Keto Diet's Success
This particular recipe also shows you how to whip up a couple of delicious sides right along with this main dish. Nothing goes better with roasted turkey breast than mashed cauliflower and steamed green beans! If you want to enjoy an all-in-one Thanksgiving feast, then you can simply rely on this all-inclusive recipe. It’s so good and so convenient!
One of the biggest myths that people believe is that it’s actually hard to stick to a keto diet during the holidays. However, it’s only as hard as you make it! If you want to stay true to your low carb diet, then simply rely on amazing recipes just like this! It has all the favorite flavors of the season without all the unnecessary guilt.
Whether you are cooking for just yourself or a crowd of hungry people this Thanksgiving, maple roasted turkey breast is an excellent option. This particular recipe makes six servings, but you could alter the recipe to create the perfect portion for whatever you have going on this year. Trust us–you are going to love this one!
Looking for another turkey recipe? Try this Traeger turkey from A Grill For All Seasons! It’s juicy, tender, and packed with delicious flavor!
- 1 (2-pound) boneless turkey breasts (thawed)
- 8 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1/2 cup So Nourished Keto Pancake Syrup
- 1 medium cauliflower (chopped)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups sliced green beans
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and rinse the turkey breast with cold water then pat dry.
- Place the turkey breast in a foil-lined roasting pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine 6 tablespoons of butter and the pancake syrup in a small saucepan on low heat.
- When melted, whisk smooth then pour the glaze over the turkey.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into the roasting pan then roast for 1 hour.
- Check the internal temperature and keep cooking until it reaches 165°F--baste the turkey with the pan juices every 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a steamer insert in a pot and add an inch of water.
- Add the cauliflower and steam for 5 to 8 minutes until tender then drain.
- Mash the cauliflower with the remaining butter and the garlic--season with salt and pepper.
- Place the steamer insert back in the pot and add an inch of water then the green beans.
- Steam for 4 to 6 minutes until tender-crisp then drizzle with some of the turkey pan juices.
- Slice the turkey and serve with mashed cauliflower and green beans. Makes 6 servings.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019