The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 2 portobello mushroom (caps)
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and grease the grates with olive oil.
- Clean and coarsely chop the mushrooms then place in a food processor.
- Pulse the mushrooms then blend until pureed then transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the ground beef, onions, and garlic then season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture well then shape into 6 even-sized patties, flattening to about ¾ inches thick.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done to your liking.
- Serve the burgers on lettuce wedge with your favorite burger toppings.
Leave A Comment