The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp So Nourished granular erythritol
- 1/2 cup strawberry slices
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Add the chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut flour, coconut, almond slices, coconut milk, vanilla and erythritol to a large bowl or jar. Stir everything together well. If you are using a jar, place the lid on the jar and simply shake everything together.
- Place the mix in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Divide the chilled “oats” between two bowls and top with the strawberry slices and almond butter. Enjoy cold.
Leave A Comment