The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Overnight Oats - July 20, 2021
- Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe - July 13, 2021
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe - July 6, 2021
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup So Nourished granular erythritol
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup So Nourished granular erythritol
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (toasted)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine the eggs, butter and cauliflower in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, vanilla extract, erythritol and pumpkin to the bowl and stir well.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center cleanly.
- While the bread is cooking, make the caramel topping by combining the coconut milk and 1/4 cup erythritol in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 1 minute until the mix is slightly thick.
- When the bread is done, remove it from the oven and let cool on a baking rack.
- Place the bread on a serving plate and drizzle with the caramel mixture.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut over the bread as well and then slice and serve!
Leave A Comment