The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- Keto Lemon and Toasted Coconut Squares Recipe - June 13, 2019
- Cheesy Ham & Chive Keto Souffle Recipe - June 10, 2019
- Copycat Sausage Egg Muffin Recipe - June 6, 2019
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 large egg (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounces ground pork sausage
- 1 large egg
- Whisk together the heavy cream, butter, and egg in a greased 16-ounce ramekin.
- Add the coconut flour and ground flaxseed then whisk in the baking soda and cider vinegar.
- Microwave on high heat for 1 ½ minutes until firm then turn out onto a plate.
- Slice the bun in half and toast it in the toaster.
- Shape the ground sausage into a patty the size of the bun and fry it over medium-high heat until browned on both sides, turning as needed.
- Place a round cookie cutter in another skillet and grease the inside with cooking spray.
- Crack the egg into the cookie cutter and stir to break up the yolk then cook over medium-high heat until the egg is set.
- Sandwich the sausage patty and cooked egg between the toasted bread slices and serve.
Leave A Comment