Ultra Easy, Ultra Low Carb!
Short history: our journey started with Dinner in Five, our first ever ecookbook and our baby. We worked tirelessly on those 30 dinner recipes and after rave reviews and demand for more courses, we branched into Breakfast in Five and Lunch in Five. Each book has 30 low carb recipes in their respective category and every recipe is made using only 5 simple ingredients and has up to 5 net carbs!
Dessert in Five
We’re super excited to officially announce the release date of this anticipated addition to the family, Dessert in Five. It will be available on August 23rd, 2017, just as promised!
But before we release it, we’d like to show our appreciation, as we often times do, to our readers who support us and always provide their honest feedback.
We’re hosting another Instagram giveaway for 10 FREE copies of Dessert in Five, plus 1 grand prize!
The grand prize winner will receive:
- a copy of Dessert in Five
- a T-shirt of their choice from our online store
- a 9-speed KitchenAid Hand Mixer
When is the Giveaway?
The giveaway will be open from August 16th, 2017 at 5:00PM to August 23rd, 2017 at 5:00PM.
How to Enter:
Head over to Instagram, like the photo announcing the giveaway and tag 2 friends who’d also like a chance to win in the comments of the photo. Make sure you’re following @Tasteaholics on Instagram to be a valid winner!
Winners who will be receiving free copies of Dessert in Five can live anywhere. Winners of the grand prize must valid United States or Canadian mailing address.
Good luck everyone!
The Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://www.instagram.com/p/BX3nkjTFhqD/ and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Tasteaholics, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Tasteaholics, Inc.as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 16th, 2017 at 5:00PM and ending on August 23rd, 2017 at 5:00PM. All online entries must be received by August 23rd, 2017 at 5:00PM.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry at https://www.instagram.com/p/BX3nkjTFhqD/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tasteaholics, Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Tasteaholics, Inc.
- Prizes: The ten (10) Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive 1 copy of the Dessert in Five ecookbook. One (1) grand prize winner will also receive 1 copy of the Dessert in Five ecookbook, 1 silver 9-speed KitchenAid Electric Hand Mixer and a T-shirt of their choice from www.trylowcarb.com/shop. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tasteaholics, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Tasteaholics, Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tasteaholics, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Tasteaholics, Inc. Winner will be notified by an announcement on Instagram, tagging the winners within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Tasteaholics, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Tasteaholics, Inc.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Tasteaholics, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Tasteaholics, Inc., and Tasteaholics, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tasteaholics, Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tasteaholics, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Tasteaholics, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Tasteaholics, Inc.reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Tasteaholics, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Tasteaholics, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Tasteaholics, Inc. Tasteaholics, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Tasteaholics, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Tasteaholics, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Tasteaholics, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND New York, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Tasteaholics, Inc.
- This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram.
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. We use Total Keto Diet app software to calculate the nutrition and we remove fiber and sugar alcohols, like erythritol, from the total carbohydrate count to get to the net carb count, as they do not affect your blood glucose levels. You should independently calculate nutritional information on your own and not rely on our data. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
- EPIC Keto Krate Haul! - February 13, 2020
- 30+ Low Carb Snacks (Keto Snacks) with Little to No Prep - January 1, 2019
- Keto Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte [VIDEO] - November 13, 2018